Friday, October 19, 2012

I Hate The Misery Pimps In The Media

You know, when it's all said and done, I absolutely hate the arrogant and lazy misery pimps in the mainstream media.


Let me say that again, because it feels so, soooooo good:


I absolutely hate the arrogant and lazy misery pimps in the mainstream media.


I hate their incompetence. I hate their bias. I hate their dishonesty.  In short, they're the lowest form of life on God's green and cooling earth, right down there with members of CONgress, people who eat dogs while growing up as a Muslim in Indonesia, people who falsely claim to be Cherokee Indians, and self important rectal openings who feel the need to raise their voices a zillion decibels while talking on a cell phone.




Case and point:







H/T to 






No comments:

Post a Comment